McAfee is one of the popularly known antiviruses and has been in the market for over 30 years. It is one of the antiviruses that are on the forefront to safeguard devices from cyberthreats. McAfee uses cutting edge technology to enhance cybersecurity. It is powered by distinct and predictive capability, usually referred to as McAfee Global Threat Intelligence.
To their credit, McAfee has been a recipient of several awards.
Over here, we will review different aspects of McAfee Antivirus.
- Features: McAfee Antivirus provides services for consumers as well as enterprises. At a higher-level, McAfee features several products. Some of these are:
- McAfee Total Protection
- McAfee Mobile Security for Android
- McAfee Virus removal service
- McAfee TechCheck
- McAfee Identity Theft Protection Plus
While there are several products, each caters to a specific cybersecurity requirement. So overall, users have a wide range of choices when it comes to cybersecurity solutions.
The services have a 30-day free trial and provide a 100% money back guarantee.
At an enterprise level, McAfee provides Cloud security along with a range of other products. These are tailor-made to cater to enterprise-level security requirements.
Overall, McAfee provides a whole feature list when we speak about antivirus.
- Security: While McAfee is famous for its antivirus solution, there are a whole bunch of added products that are available. McAfee provides total browsing protection, keeps the network safe, devices secure, and ensures your machine runs smoothly always. The QuickClean solution from McAfee, lets you get rid of any virus.
The vulnerability scanner is available in McAfee checks for any weakness that can result in a potential exploit on your device. McAfee not only removes malware but also optimizes your device performance. The solutions cater to almost any device, which is an added benefit.
McAfee provides required security, online privacy, and keeps you safe while remaining online. McAfee has a digital shredder that lets you get rid of old files in a safe manner. To add on, McAfee has a password manager that enables you to store confidential information at a secure place. The auto scan and detect option is a breather while you browse online.
McAfee’s inbuilt technology to detect vulnerabilities is continuously updated and keeps you secure from the latest virus. The auto alerts with inbuilt quarantine features make McAfee a perfect antivirus solution.
- Customer Support: McAfee provides dedicated customer support for home as well as enterprise users. The website lets you log a new vulnerability. You can reach their support over call, email, or by raising a ticket.
The official website provides a range of resources speaking about their different solutions, and it has dedicated support to suggest the best product based on your requirements. Apart from this, McAfee has a community support forum that is equally helpful.
- Pricing: McAfee has different products with different pricing. In case you are looking for an all in one solution, then McAfee Total Protection can be purchased. This costs $34.99 for one device. Similarly, this can also be purchased for five tools or ten computers.
The renewal happens at a slightly higher rate. Overall, McAfee has affordable pricing.
- Ease of Usage: McAfee has an easy installer and is equally simple to set up. The intuitive interface for different platforms such as Android, iOS, and Desktop is simple to install and use. Being straightforward to use McAfee is a perfect antivirus solution.
McAfee antivirus does seem promising and works as a perfect solution to safeguard online privacy and security. Following this, it’s simple to download McAfee antivirus for Windows 10. First, you can try the free trial and then upgrade it eventually once the trial period expires.
- Over the official website, click on the Mcafee Antivirus free download.
- Next, you can download McAfee Total Protection free trial.
Once this has been downloaded, you can run the .exe to complete the antivirus installation. The installation is simple and requires very little manual intervention. Once your trial period ends, you will be auto-redirected and shown the link to proceed to payment and can choose the appropriate paid plan.