Welcome to MyCardStatement. Do you know that keeping track of your expenditure is one of the ways to manage your finances? At MyCardStatement, you can analyze your expenditure, review your statements and pay bills in the comfort of your home.
What is MyCardStatement?
MyCardStatement is a self-service portal that allows you to pay bills, review your card statement and analyze your spending using a computer or a smartphone. You can also:
- View account balance
- Check available credit
- Download transaction history
- Setup recurring payments
- View spending categories and
- Set up email alerts
If you are a cardholder, MyCardStatement is a one-stop shop for all your card activities. All you need is to register for an account and access your card details online. Let’s see how.
MyCardStatement Login Guide
You must register for an account to access your card details and activities using MyCardStatement.
- Visit MyCardStatement official website at https://www.mycardstatement.com/#/
- On the page that appears, you have two options- log In and Enroll Now
- Hit the Enroll Now button to register your account
- MyCardStatement will ask for your Credit Card Number on the next page for verification
- Enter your Credit Card Number and hit the Begin Enrollment button
- For a successful enrollment, MyCardStatement will ask for these details
- Name of the cardholder as it appears on the card and
- The expiration date of the credit card and the company identification code (usually the last four digits)
- Hit the Next button to finalize your registration. On this page, you need to provide
- Nickname and
- Email address
- Choose a security question to answer (This is an additional layer of security and you will need to recall the answers for verification of identity in the future)
- You are done with your registration. So, hit the Finish button.
- You will see a message acknowledging the completion of your registration.
To log in to your account:
- Visit MyCardStatement’s official website at https://mycardstatement.cards/
- Enter the username and password you provided during registration
- You will be redirected to the MyCardStatement home page and you can enjoy all the benefits from this page.
MyCardStatement’s self-service capabilities offer a more straightforward and controlled way of managing your finances. See the benefits below.
- Organized view of monthly transactions
You can view your invoice entries for every month page by page and set the number of entries to view briefly.
You can access all your card information in one place and access it freely anytime and anywhere. You can pay your bills as well.
- Responsive design
You can access MyCardStatement from a computer, tablet, or smartphone screen without limitations.
MyCardStatement sends reminders of specific days or events on the dates you set. In addition, you can set the system to send alerts when
- The credit limit is reached or exceeded
- A new statement is available
- Balance is within a certain amount of credit limit
- Balance exceeds or drops below a certain amount
- A payment, credit, or return posts to their account
- A posted item exceeds a certain amount
You can view and print your expenditure reports in table and chart format. In addition, you can filter the reports for a detailed view of the items you choose. For instance, you can view your top ten expenses to help manage your expenditure.
MyCardStatement keeps transaction statements of up to 18 months of history since the creation of your account. You can choose the statements to view from the closing dates.
In addition, a memo feature on the statements helps keep a record of transaction details.
VISA Credit Card Bill Payment at MyCardStatement
MyCardStatement’s Bill Payment Page allows you to pay your credit card bill. Here is the way to do it:
- Choose the account number and the routing numbers of a valid Savings or Checking account (the source of funds)
- Select the VISA Credit Card and the amount to pay (the destination account)
The payment will be processed in one business day and reflected in your Visa Credit Card the following business day
MyCardStatement Customer Support
In case you encounter issues accessing your MyCardStatement account, you can seek assistance using the following:
- 866-604-0380-for classification of your issue using the FNB card
- 866-604-0381-For emergencies like a misplaced or lost card
- 1-866-572-1637- Alternative contact number for Debit Card issues
You can also find MyCardStatement on Facebook at MyCardStatement Official Page.